This training is intended for experienced, certified pilots who like to share their passion with a passenger. For practical reasons, it is advisable to start this training with 2 or to provide a partner with a pilot’s license as a passenger.
Content of the training
- Training slope day with your solo wing
- Training slope day with a / your tandem wing
- High flights tandem
- Theory tandem (exam to be taken at BVVF)
- At least 10 high flights as a pilot on the tandem
- Practical exam
- € 550 for a tandem student without a passenger (certified solo pilot), with Airsport equipment.
- € 500 for a tandem student without a passenger (certified solo pilot), with your own material
- € 400 per student tandem pilot, with 2 pilots using the Airsport equipment
- € 350 per student tandem pilot, with 2 pilots using own equipment
Insurance: Valid BVVF insurance for solo flying and tandem flying.
Look at the calendar for the high flight trainings or minitraining. As tandem student you cannot register directly as you need to do 2 days of training slope practice first. Please contact us directly for this training.